An academic involvement to disseminate knowledge through a harmonious blend of computer technology, engineering and application for professional services to the nation.
To devote ourselves to the utmost standard of professional education using latest technologies and urban infrastructure for uplifting the rural sections and converting them into skillful software technocrats.
IT has put India on Global map. It is the torch-bearer of high-tech and financial growth of the nation. Spin off IT development will decide where India stands. Nation looks at IT with lot of expectations MCA program run by PRMIT & R which creates skilled human resource at the level of programmer, system analyst, project manager and system manager for Software Industries relating to Banking, Network communication, Multimedia & Web Technology etc.
Apart from syllabus coverage, the students are given ample opportunities to take part in seminars, workshops and conferences for developing their interactive learning. PRMIT & R focuses on recruitment of highly qualified and competent faculty members who are devoted whole heartedly for the overall development of students. The Institute is proud of its faculty who combine the wisdom of experience with dynamism of freshness. In addition to the core faculty, experts from industry, professionals and eminent personalities recognized for their contributions in research, training and consultancy are also invited to deliver lectures on specialized topics to supplement traditional academic programmes. We also send members of faculty for training in the latest technologies and use of modern media of instructions.
This programme was started in July, 2009 with a view to produce high quality information system professionals. The students of the MCA programme undergo intensive theoretical and practical training in various aspects of Computer Science and Information System development.
Programed Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Preparation:To strive for overall personality development of students so as to nurture not only quintessential technocrats but also responsible citizens and to steer the organization towards becoming a pace setting centre of excellence.
Core Competence :To equip the students with the fundamentals of Data Structures, Database management system, Computer Oriented Optimization techniques and Programming methodology. To teach the students about the collection, analysis, organization of data and enhance their ability to convert it into useful information. Also to make the students understand management of information systems along with an understanding of the principles of management and of business systems.
Breadth:To develop the ability in students to analyze data, apply technical conceptsand synthesize both for robust software designs.
Professionalism:To inculcate the value systems, leadership and team work, skills, bring holistic development of personality and to promote entrepreneurial thinking among students.
Learning environment:To provide students with encouraging environment that builds rigor and stimulated innovative thinking for a successful professional career.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computing and management in the field of computer software.
- An ability to identify, formulate, design and solve intricate computing problems, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Able to develop algorithms, and implement them in various programming languages.
- An ability to create and use techniques, expertise and modern computing tools necessary to solve complex computing problems
- An ability to effectively communicate technical information and complex problems through improved communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduates will develop an attitude of continuous learning.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of values and professional ethics in their activities
- Graduates will develop confidence to face challenges in their career.
|Group No.||SN||Name of Student||Project|
|1||1||Mr. ASHISH KISHANLAL SHARMA||Online Bus ticket Booking|
|2||Mr. ASHUTOSH SUNILPANT GHATE|
|2||3||Mr. SUMIT SHYAM SONAR||ERP for Employee|
|4||Mr. ABHAY DILIP CHALISGAONKAR|
|5||Mr. YOGESH RAMESH BHALERAO|
|6||Mr. MOHD WIQAR NAZISH MOHD NAZEER|
|3||7||Ms. ANUPAMA SAHEBRAO MASODKAR||Online Exam System|
|8||Ms. ASHWINI DINESH TAYADE|
|4||9||Mr. SURAJ INDRAPAL PAWAR||ERP Classes|
|10||Mr. PRATIK RAJIV ANASANE|
|11||Mr. DIPAK MAHADEO MADAVI|
|5||12||Ms. RAKSHANDA JWALAPRASAD TIWARI||Tap on Air|
|13||Ms. RUCHI DINESH DAWADA|
|6||14||Ms. DIKSHA RAJESH GADLING||e-shopping|
|7||15||Ms. ASHWINI GAJANAN FANSE||lawyer desk|
|8||16||Mr. ANWESH GOPALRAO SHRIKHANDE||Indian Driver|
|17||Mr. NIRAJ ARVINDRAO KAWALE|
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
Department of MCA, PRMIT & R
Laksh IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Amravati
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research Badnera (PRMIT & R) and the Laksh IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Amravati (hereafter termed "the Parties") formalizes an agreement between the two parties to develop collaborative activities in the areas of consultancies, training and placements in IT sector.
Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera: The Vidharbha Youth Welfare Society’s Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera-Amravati (Formerly well known as College of Engineering Badnera), is leading technological institute from central India. Established in the year 1983, the institute has a prestigious standing amongst the topmost Technical Institutes of Maharashtra. The Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Accredited thrice by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi. Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, Mumbai), also Govt. of Maharashtra has awarded “A” Grade to the institute and Affiliated to Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
The young, dynamic and forward looking management of PRMIT&R is busy carrying forward the pioneering legacy of the visionary founder members who dared to dream and strived hard to achieve their seemingly impossible goals. The management team is a fine blend of highly educated people that includes stalwarts from medical, academic, legal and business fraternity. Their varied skill-sets help them in coping up with the vagaries of technical education field. Recently Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera is awarded as a Best Engineering Institute in India for Overall Performance.
LAKSH IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.:
Laksh IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is presently working in IT sector of our own as well as of other’s which consists of software development, website development, call center, data entry, and tech support. The company provides good opportunities in the IT services, construction, advertisement, manufacturing and marketing. Laksh IT Solutions provide services in IT sector are Software development, Web design & development, Web based applications, etc.
.Net(Asp.Net / Vb.Net /C#)
Shrinkflex packaging PVT LTD,Nagpur
Shashvat convcept school,Amravati(OLD Edify School)
Hariom Steel PVT LTD,Amravati
Jagdamb Public School,Chandur Bazar
Sant Gulabrao Maharaj Bhaktidham Organisation
Substance of Agreement:
The Parties have decided to agree to establish Industry- Academic Collaboration in areas of mutual interest and in accordance with terms and conditions set forth in this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research Badnera (PRMIT & R) and the Laksh IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd on following activities:
- It would be an understanding totally sans monetary involvement.
- The idea is to start training the students from the first year (first sem itself).
- If desired /convenient you could pick up students form semester III
- Choice/filtration of students would be your call.
- Training will involve technologies that are not part of the MCA curriculum
- After a training of 6 months your firm could make them work on projects depending on their ability.
- It would be mandatory for the student to contribute to your firm for a stipulated time period after receiving the training. We will chalk out a strategy where the student has a binding to complete this responsibility.
- This training and internship process would end by the 5th semester of the student.
- There would be no binding on the student for internship at your organization. So the whole understanding will not involve students pursuing the sixth semester.
- This contract will remain valid from 25th Date of Jully 2016 to 30th Date of June 2018.
- Each party shall maintain complete confidentiality of any information of the other, disclosed during the term of this MOU.
- If either of the party faces any kind of problem due to this contract then each party has a right to dissolve this contract with mutual consent.
This MOU will take effect from the date it is signed by representatives of the Parties. It will remain valid for calendar year 2016-18, and may be continued after suitable review & agreement. Either Party may terminate the MOU by giving written notice to the other party one month in advance. PRMIT & R, Badnera and LAKSH IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD will ensure that all activities in progress are allowed to be completed successfully.
On Behalf of Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera Signed by: Prof. R. R. Sherekar Designation: Head, MCA Department Date: 25-07-2016
On Behalf of Prof. Ram Meghe
Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera
Signed by: Prof. R. R. Sherekar
On Behalf of Laksh IT Solutions Signed by: Mr. Amit Sawarkar Designation: CEO, Laksh IT Solutions Date: 25-07-2016
On Behalf of Laksh IT Solutions
Signed by: Mr. Amit Sawarkar
Laksh IT Solutions
In Presence of:
- Prof. N. D. Bobade
- Prof. P. P. Deshmukh
- Prof. A. P. Kinhikar
Poornadwait Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Amravati
News Letter 2014-2015 Download...
|SN||Companies Visited||JOB Opportunities|
|4||Quick heal||S/W Developer|
|10||Eternus Solution||S/W Developer|
|11||Webtech Developer||Web Developer|
Placement & Internship Report 2014-2016.