STUDENTS PARTICIPATED IN FOLLOWING CAMPUS DRIVES IN YEAR 2016-17:
*Highest Package received INR 7.25 Lacs p.a. by KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD, Hyderabad
* Average Package received by the Students was INR 3.22 Lacs p.a.
· JUST DIAL
PUNE, AMRAVATI, NAGPUR, AKOLA
· EPIC RESEARCH
· LOCAL BOOK
· JANLAKSHMI BANK
· UNIVERSAL EDUCATION
· VIVO MOBILES
· METRO GBS
· DECIMAL POINT
· GOEL GANGA
· HOME FIRST FINANCE
· KARVY BROKERS PVT. LTD.
· RELIABLE ANALYTICS
· SAI INFOTECH
· ICICI PRUDENTIAL
· TALENT CORNER HR
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OBJECTIVES:
The purpose of the Training and Placement is to give the students precise knowledge, skill and necessary aptitude to meet the manpower requirements of the Industry. The Departmental T&P Cell takes right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skill development complementing the regular academic programs.
Training and Placement encompasses three main activities: Training, Education, and Development.
- Training: Keeping in view the current trends and technologies being used by the industries, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Education: Appropriate skills for the job profile are acquired by the students during the classroom sessions on Aptitude and Conceptual training.
- Development: This activity focuses upon the personality development to make the students reliable, with positive attitude and right decision making.
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills. Therefore, we provide full-fledged Placement support. It includes,
- Monitoring the employment opportunities and arrange campus interviews for the final year students.
- Conduct Campus recruitment program by the beginning of the 3rd
- Behold ON & OFF Campus Recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester.
- Offer support to students by organizing Customized placement also on case to case basis, if needed.
MBA DEPARTMENTAL T&P GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Every Student wish to Participate for the Placements of Academic Year 2016-17 has to fill Registration form and kindly submit to ‘Departmental Training and Placement Coordinator’ wisely before due date.
- PLACEMENTS WITHDRAWAL:
Those students who do not wish to participate for Placement Activities need to submit his placement withdrawal to ‘Departmental Training and Placement Coordinator’.
- PARTICIPATION IN PLACEMENTS ORIENTED ACTIVITIES:
Department always take initiative for Pre-Placement preparation in the form of Expertise Lectures on Group Discussion, Aptitude Preparation, Interview Techniques, Communication Skills, Market Awareness Issues, etc. Every student register for Placements has to attend each & every such Lecture or any Placement Related Activity whole heartedly. Absence to such activities will be strictly monitored.
- PARTICIPATION AT PLACEMENT DRIVES:
- Drive Notice & Acknowledgement:
Students will be informed about each Job Opportunity by sending separate EMAIL or NOTICE TO CLASSROOM or DISPLAY ON T&P NOTICE BOARD or simply by SMS Post from T&P Coordinator.
Email Version of the Drive Notice will be enclosed of particulars about Job Description, Job Profile & other organizational particulars. Therefore, every student must check his/her Email on daily basis.
- Confirmation About The Eligibility:
Every Company offering Job Profile possesses some eligibility norms for the said post. They expect that such criteria should be strictly observed by students and then apply to avoid further discomfort.
Student who wishes to appear for specific drive has to send his/her nomination for participation with asked information. This nomination along with asked information will have to be sent before the due date (deadline).
3. Participation Confirmation:
Every student has to Confirm whether he/she has successfully Registered for the specific drive and then proceed to Drive Preparation.
4. Appearing to the Placement Drive:
Successfully Registered candidates will only be allowed to appear for the said Drive. Those who have missed the Nomination Deadline or Not Registered from the Drive through above mentioned procedure will not be considered to appear for drive.
Each Campus process has pre-scheduled Reporting Time which has to be followed by every student participating at the Drive.
The candidates found appearing any Campus as Walk-In, of which Notice was routed for Registration through the Department, will lose his candidature as a Placement Aspirant for year 2016-17 and will be automatically Debarred from Placement Activity.
Reporting T&P Coordinator After Conclusion of Drive
Students have to report to Department Training & Placement Coordinator after conclusion of the Recruitment Drive to notify his/her Placement Status or for any other relevant issues..
Each recruitment authority has its own criteria of selection or rejection of candidate while conducting Drive for particular post. Thus, to recognize the vary need of Corporate and bridge up the gap between Company Expectations with Students ability, it is very necessary to scrutinize the Job specification, inculcate required key skills, become reasonable & consistently develop oneself to match the level.
For the same, we expect students to introspect themselves and ask for the guidance from faculties in specific manner.