VISION: "To ensure that the world saves time and other depletable resources and free it from complexity by providing efficient computing services."
|Program Educational Objectives|
|Alumni Information Form|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Preparation: To prepare students for successful careers in software industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies or to excel in Higher studies.
- Core competence: To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for software design and development.
- Breadth: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- Professionalism: To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and computer engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also peruse higher studies.
- Learning Environment: To promote student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines and the life-long learning needed for a successful to professional career.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- The graduate will have an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- The graduate will have an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- The graduate will have an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- The graduate will have an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- The graduate will have an ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- The graduate will have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The graduate will have an ability to communicate effectively.
- The graduate will have the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- The graduate will have recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- The graduate will have knowledge of contemporary issues.
- The graduate will have an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- The graduate will understand fundamentals of computer science & engineering and solve computing problems through analysis, design and implementation.
- The graduate will be able to successfully adapt to the change in the field of computer science & engineering.
- The graduate will be able to make valuable contribution in the computer science & engineering field.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s)
A graduate of the Computer Science and Engineering Program will demonstrate:
- Foundation of Computer System: Ability to understand the principles and working, assembly of computer systems. Students can understand the hardware and software installation as well as up-gradation of computer systems.
- Foundations of Software development: Ability to understand the problem structure and development methodologies of software systems. Possess professional problem solving skill and knowledge of software design process. By imparting ethical values and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms
- Entrepreneurship and Research Ability: Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify problems and research gaps and hence to provide solution to new ideas and innovations by imbibing highest ethical values.
SYLLABUS FOR BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING SEMESTER PATTERN ( C. G. S. ) :
Second Year B.E. :III Sem to IV Sem Click to Download......
Third Year B.E. : V Sem to VI Sem Click to Download......
Final Year B.E. : VII Sem to VIII Sem Click to Download......
SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF ENGINEERING SEMESTER PATTERN ( C. G. S. ) :
M.E (FULL TIME) Projects
|Projects title||Project Supervisor|
|1||Querying XML Documents using a Relational Database System||Dr. G.R.Bamnote|
|2||Usable, Secure, Private Search for Anonymous Database||Dr. G.R.Bamnote|
|3||Design and Development of XML Parser Using Tree-Branch Symbiosis Algorithm||Prof. Ms. V.M.Deshmukh|
|4||Performance Evaluation of AODV and DSR Routing Protocols for Random Speed Mobility and Intensity Model in MANET Using NS2||Prof. Ms.R.R.Tuteja|
|5||Knowledge Acquisition Using Tree Based Machine Learning Model||Prof. M.A.Pund|
|6||Image Analysis for Identifying Brain Diseases||Dr. S.R.Gupta|
|7||Disease Diagnosis Using Fuzzy Approach in Medical Data Mining||Prof. S.P.Akarte|
|M.E (PART TIME) Projects|
|1||Extracting Spread-Spectrum Hidden Data from Digital Media||Dr. G.R.Bamnote|
|2||Intelligent Fuzzy Type-Ahead Search In XML Data||Prof. Ms. V.M.Deshmukh|
|3||A Comparative Study of XML Parsers Across Application||Prof. Ms. V.M.Deshmukh|
|4||Facilitating Effective User Navigation Through Website Structure Improvement||Prof. Ms.R.R.Tuteja|
|5||Sensor Area Coverage with Reduced Communication Overhead by Using TOS||Prof. M.A.Pund|
|6||Horizontal Aggregations based Data Sets for Data Mining Analysis||Dr. S.R.Gupta|
|7||Contextual Query based on Segmentation and Clustering for Acquiring Related Features in Medical Diagnosis||Prof. S.P.Akarte|
|1||Secure Migration and Deploying Desktop App on Web||Dr. G.R.Bamnote|
|2||Comparative Study of XML Parsers for Android||Prof. Ms. V.M.Deshmukh|
|3||Android Based Application for Emergency help in Accient||Prof. Ms.R.R.Tuteja|
|4||Social networking forum for engineering students.||Dr. S.R.Gupta|
|5||Disease prediction system using data mining.||Prof. S.P.Akarte|
|6||Online Auction and Selling||Prof. S. W. Ahemad|
|7||Network Load Balancing Using Ant Colony Optimization||Prof. B.R.Burghate|
|8||Remote Desktop Capture System||Prof. S.S.Dandge|
|9||Customer Relation Mgmt using Distributed Web Sevices||Prof. N.M.Tarbani|
|10||Cloudbase Expense Tracker||Prof.K.A.Waghmare|
|11||Gesture Recognizer||Prof. M.B.Waghmare|
|12||Speech emotion recognition using neural network.||Prof. A.A.Chaudari|
|13||Morphological backgroud detection & image enhancement||Prof.S.J.Gulhane|
|14||Gesture recognition by facial expresssion||Prof.A.V.Daryapurkar|
|15||Shortest travelling route optimizer.||Prof.Ms.R.A.Kale|
Memorandum of Understanding
Details of Students Placed in Different Disciplines in 2015-2016