VISION: "To ensure that the world saves time and other depletable resources and free it from complexity by providing efficient computing services."
Department of Computer Science was established in the year 1985-86. The first batch of B.E. (Computer) came out in the year 1988-89 with flying colors. Since then, the department has never looked back. The department is crowned with as many University toppers and several rankers with B.E. honors. The students are well placed after their graduation, serving in reputed private firms, Government undertakings and Government organizations like Indian Air Force, NIC, BARC etc. at home and in the countries like Sweden, U.S.A, Canada, Australia etc.The Department runs B.E.(Computer Science & Engineering) and M.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) courses with well-experienced faculty. The department has full fledged computer laboratories catering to the computing needs of the department as well as the institute, with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Science & Engineering. With rapidly evolving technology and the continuous need for innovation, the department has always produced quality professionals, holding important positions in Information Technology industry in India and abroad.The Department started the two years Master of Engineering (ME) program in the year 1994, which was among the first such program in this region, with the aim to develop core competence in Computer Science and prepare the students to carry out development work, as well as take up challenges in research. Besides these the Department has strong research interests in diverse branches of Computer Science & Engineering and offers a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program aimed at producing quality researchers.
|End of Semester Survey Form|
|Alumni Information Form|
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Preparation: To prepare students for successful careers in software industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies or to excel in Higher studies.
- Core competence: To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for software design and development.
- Breadth: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- Professionalism: To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and computer engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also peruse higher studies.
- Learning Environment: To promote student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines and the life-long learning needed for a successful to professional career.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s)
A graduate of the Computer Science and Engineering Program will demonstrate:
- Foundation of Computer System: Ability to understand the principles and working, assembly of computer systems. Students can understand the hardware and software installation as well as up-gradation of computer systems.
- Foundations of Software development: Ability to understand the problem structure and development methodologies of software systems. Possess professional problem solving skill and knowledge of software design process. By imparting ethical values and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms
- Entrepreneurship and Research Ability: Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify problems and research gaps and hence to provide solution to new ideas and innovations by imbibing highest ethical values.
SYLLABUS FOR BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING SEMESTER PATTERN ( C. G. S. ) :
Second Year B.E. :III Sem to IV Sem Click to Download......
Third Year B.E. : V Sem to VI Sem Click to Download......
Final Year B.E. : VII Sem to VIII Sem Click to Download......
SYLLABUS FOR MASTER OF ENGINEERING SEMESTER PATTERN ( C. G. S. ) :
Projects: BE (2016-17)
|Employee Performance Mining System||Prof. G. J. Sawale|
|Crm Management System||Prof. D.H.Deshmukh|
|Implementation For Household Service Provider By Using Android App||Prof. S.S. Dandge|
|Object Finder,CollectorRobot||Prof. P. K. Agrawal|
|Attendance Management System Using Gps||Prof.S.W.Ahmad|
|"Faceless Dispute" Over Social Networking App||Prof. Ms. K. H. Deshmukh|
|Shodhbeta Application System||Prof. S. V. Deshmukh|
|Automation Of Pizza Delivery System||Prof. S. V. Pattalwar|
|Form Site||Dr. G. R. Bamnote|
|De-Duplication Of Textual Data For Local Or Global Storage||Dr. M. A. Pund|
|Object Detection Using Sift Algorithm||Prof. A. A. Chaudhari|
|Online Election Card Generation And Voting System||Prof. Ms. R. A. Kale|
|Virtual Learn||Prof. N. S. Khachane|
|Smart Farming||Dr. A. S.Alvi|
|Lifesaver An Android Application||Prof. Ms. R. A. Meshram|
Projects: ME (2016-17)
|Prediction of Students Performance Using Data Mining||Dr.G.R.Bamnote|
|Protecting Confidential Information in PoC Systems Using ECG Steganography||Dr.M.A.Pund
|Data Exploration Using Data Analytics Based Techniques||Dr.S.R.Gupta|
|E-Auction System for Software Development||Dr.A.S.Alvi|
|Patient's Medication Analysis Using Data Mining Model||Prof.S.P.Akarte|
Prof.Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Badnera
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
List of MoU
|Year||Name of Company||Name of Person||Date||Duration|
|2016-2017||Pinnaculum Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Amravati||Mr. Dinesh Sonkusare||1st July 2016||1 Year|
|2016 -2017||Ctronics SystemsBuilding Ititude, Amravati||Mr.Shrikant Pande||4th July 2016||1 Year|
|2015-2016||Etkin InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. Amravati||Mr. Dinesh Sonkusare||20th Aug 2015||1 Year|
|2015-2016||Ctronics SystemsBuilding Ititude, Amravati||Mr.Shrikant Pande||15th July 2015||1 Year|
|2014-2015||Ctronics SystemsBuilding Ititude, Amravati||Mr.Shrikant Pande||14th July 2014||1 Year|
|2013-2014||Ctronics SystemsBuilding Ititude, Amravati||Mr.Shrikant Pande||15th July 2013||1 Year|
|2013-2014||ThinkCode Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Amravati||Mr.Yugandhar Tikhe||22nd July 2013||1 Year|
|2012-2013||ThinkCode Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Amravati||Mr.Yugandhar Tikhe||14th July 2012||1 Year|
|2012-2013||OSSAC Pune||Mrs. Prachi Deshmukh
Director , OSSAC Pune
|10th June 2012||1 Year|
There is large employment potential for Computer Science & Engineering graduates in all sectors of industry. Computer Science Engineers have numerous career opportunities in areas like Software Industries, IT Enabled Servicefirms, Research Sector and Communication industry. In private sector, they can work in top firms like Accenture, Infosys, TCS, IBM India, CapGemini, Congnizant, Amdocs, etc.
In Government sector they can operate in some of the reputed firms like NTPC, ONGC, ISRO, Banking Sector, Communication Industry like BSNL, MTNL etc. They have a good career scope abroad too where they can work in reputed companies like Google, Yahoo, Philips, Samsung, Nikon, Acer, etc. They can seek opportunities to work in profiles like Software Developer, Application Developer, Enterprise Architect, Data Analyst, Database Administrator, CGI Special effect developers, Client Server Systems Manager etc.
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering is very effectively renders regarding career planning.
Following Activities are conducted by the department for the Job Awareness
- Industrial Training/ internship
- Guest Lecture & Seminar by Expertise
- Group Discussion / Role Play Session
- Resume Writing Session
- Email Writing Session
- Personal Interview
- Technical Interview
- Team Work Activity
- Aptitude Tests
- Technical Tests
- Technical Training on C, C++ , Java, Data Structure
- Practice Session for Oral Communication & Public Speaking
- Industrial Visits
Placement & Higher Studies
|Number of Final Year students admitted to the corresponding Year||187||213||202||202|
|Number of students who obtained jobs as per the record of placement office (x1)||44||72||92||54|
|Number of students who found employment otherwise at the end of the final year (x2)||77||44||15||….|
|x = x1 + x2||121||116||107||….|
|Number of students who went for higher studies||17||24||12||….|
|Percentage of Placement & Higher Study year wise||73.79||65.72||58.91||….|